Sunday, June 14, 2009

E.V.A. My Version of Extra-Vehicular-Activity

 I created a new Blog to make comments about aging, declining health, and issues specific to Citizen Seniors.  If you'd like to look at it, the URL is http://cronesandcoots.blogspot.com/

I'd like it to be light-hearted, thus the title, so the first picture I uploaded is this photo taken today at a meeting showing how I can multi-task, cane in one hand, transportable oxygen in the other also grasping a water bottle, tubing in my nose, and purse strapped across my chest. 

Certainly, aging is serious business but there is also humor in it. I'm not denying the grief process and I think I have enough resources to deal with all the losses that are inherent in aging and declining health.
But I think humor is a good way to communicate with others who may be going through the same struggle as well as cheer myself up!


Posted by Picasa