Sunday, February 8, 2009

Springlike

I have faith in the daffodils--and here they come! I can see little green shoots just coming through the mulch. They are somewhat later than in recent years past, probably because this winter has been pretty cold so far. However, it was a springlike day today and I went outside this afternoon to clean off the family room deck and replenish bird feeders.

The little slideshow I've posted shows some of the flora and fauna here at Castle Yonder. If you put your cursor over one of the pictures, it will get larger and take you to my Picasa Gallery of Photos. You can look at the pictures one by one, or click on "Slideshow" on the left hand side of the page and see, what else?--a slideshow!

I snapped some photos yesterday, my first day out since I've been recovered from the bronchitis, with my new Canon camera. I haven't put them on the computer yet, but plan to do that tomorrow. Stay tuned!