Thursday, July 15, 2010

Playful Self-Portraits




     I love to play with the computer. I get in a lot of trouble sometimes because I say, "Hmmm, wonder what will happen if I click this."
I had never played with Mac's Photo Booth before. This is where you take pictures of yourself. Since I had been to the hairdresser in the afternoon, I decided to have some fun. I had seen the funny results that my Grandkids got when they came and visited my Mac. 
So, above is my normal look. I'm turned slightly away because for someone my age to look dead on (pardon the pun) at the camera is too much for my heart!


I left Photo Booth and then went to citrify.com which is a Photo Editing site. It is limited if compared to PhotoShop, but still a lot of fun, especially since it's free.
The above photo uses the Watercolor Special Effect.


This is still from citrify.com and is the Obamafied Special Effect. 


Back to Mac's PhotoBooth and this is one special effect you can use. I had not cropped the photo as much as the other ones and I'm not even sure it's the same photo. But it's close.

Well, let's see what I can click on tonight. 

Mimi